*Visit your dealer for details.
This offer is available to returning Mahindra customers on either a tractor or utility vehicle. Offer in U.S. Dollars.
Mahindra Customer Loyalty Rebate
Offer valid through June 30, 2019
PURCHASE: Purchase your next new Mahindra tractor or Mahindra UTV and receive a cash rebate of $100.00.
- You have previously owned a Mahindra tractor
- Can be used as a trade in
- You must purchase a new qualifying Mahindra tractor or Mahindra UTV
- Serial numbers for both the newly purchased tractor or UTV and the previously owned/original tractor must be provided.
- Proof–of–Purchase invoice must clearly indicate the purchase date, dealer name, address, model and description of the Mahindra tractor or Mahindra UTV and retail price of each.
- Rebate claims must be submitted within 30 days from the purchase invoice date to qualify for payment.
- All Tractor Models - $100
- All UTV Models - $100
- All Mahindra Retriever Models - $100
Rebate claims must be submitted from the purchase invoice date to qualify for payment.
- The Mahindra brand must be CLEARLY indicated on the dealer invoice for the qualifying tractor or UTV purchase.
- This rebate is for new Mahindra tractors or UTVs ONLY. Vehicles that have been on the loaner program over 30 days are considered used. Please confirm loaner status with your dealer.
- Use of fictitious names or addresses to fraudulently obtain additional redemptions is a violation of federal law and may result in prosecution and a term of imprisonment, fine or both.
- Trading or selling proof-of-purchase is strictly prohibited.
- This offer may not be published in any publication without written permission from Mahindra North America.
- Void where prohibited, taxed or restricted by law.
- Offer good in USA and Canada only.
- This rebate cannot be combined with
- Mahindra Teacher Appreciation or
- Mahindra First Responder Appreciation or
- Mahindra Military Appreciation
- Allow 8 weeks from date of submission for receipt of your rebate check.
- Offer expires 6/30/2019. All claims must be submitted by 8/1/2019.
Program rules subject to change without prior notice.